Trick Or Treat!








What a fun way to celebrate the arrival of wonderful weather! We had so much fun with the kids this Halloween season. We started off with a fun trip to the zoo filled with wonderful animals, games, and trick-or-treating. Sara remembered getting to go trick or treating at the zoo last year and was really excited to get to go again. That same evening our ward had its Halloween carnival followed by trunk-or-treating. The kids had so much fun getting to play with all of their favorite friends! A week later when Halloween finally arrived we started the day with a parade at Sara's school, and ended it by going to our family's ward for trunk-or-treating and then to my in-laws neighborhood for some awesome trick-or-treating on the golf cart. It was a perfect holiday! Clayton really got into the trick-or-treating and would repeat the phrase all the way up the drive way. The kids were great, and it was do wonderful to spend such a fantastic time with great family and friends! Definitely the best in my book.

2 comments:

Amber Ayres said...

I love that clayton got to be an elephant and a cadipillar (probably spelled that way wrong) he's so cute and sara makes the cutes alice in wonderland. I'm glad you guys came for playgroup at my house and I'm glad you had fun, I felt bad I didn't get to talk to everyone more, I was running around trying to be the "host" or whatever. your kids are tooooo cute!

Deanna said...

It was great to see y'all. I love the catepillar costume and I think the Alice costume was perfect of Sara with her blond hair. Cute!