Piercing Update


Yesterday we met Jason at our favorite lunch hangout, Freebirds. As I am paying for our lunch Sara tells the guy at the register that she loves his jewel on his cheek. He says yes that is my bling bling- Sara's favorite term. She informs him that her mean mom will not let her get bling bling all over her face. He tells her maybe when she gets older. Then I realize that every person that works there has multiple face piercing. Maybe this is another place she is getting ideas on piercing. And it is our absolute favorite place to eat so I guess I will just have to accept that one day she might come home with metal poking out of her face all because I wouldn't give up freebirds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids are so funny...

Is Freebirds kind of like Chipotle?

Larman Family said...

Yes but wayyy better!