How Much Damage Can a Mattress Do?





Apparently more than you would think. So Sara and I were driving to a florist looking for white carnations for her science fair project. We were on highway 75 going 60mph when all of the sudden we hit a stopped car in the middle of the highway. I don't even remember trying to brake or seeing any brake lights. It was night and by the time I saw it we hit it. Apparently there was a mattress in the middle of the road that they had ran into and stopped and then we hit them. Sara and I are fine. Sara was a little scared but perked right up when she got to go meet the police dog while we waited for the ambulance. I have a really sore chest, back, and neck and my nose is really beat up but for the most part everyone involved was ok. It makes me want to encourage everyone to make sure your mattress is tied down really well before you drive off. The police never did find who it belonged to which is to bad because if they had they would be paying for my car to get fixed instead of us.



3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man!! scary.

I'm so sorry about the car and the trauma and your nose - what a pain! But I'm glad you're okay.

Aleasha said...

Yikes! So glad to know that you and Sara are okay. How are the other people in the other car? Other than that, how have you been?

Katherine said...

Ah man, that sucks! Glad you are ok!