Schools Out for Summer!!!

 

 

 

So now that we are free from school we are wasting no time having fun, especially because Wednessday I start my new job and the kids start back to school at my place of work Monday. Friday we enjoyed a morning at the splash park- Clayton finally likes to get splashed! YAY! Then we took a little nap, and headed over to our favorite "Neighborhood Pool" to swim with Helena!
Then first thing Monday morning we headed to the Dallas Zoo to check out the new Elephant/Giraffe exhibit. And it was sure to not dissapoint! We were so excited to get to feed the giraffes! Super up close and personal! After we saw all the animals in their new homes we headed over to the watering hole to cool off! I had a fun conversation with Sara:
Sara: "Mom I don't need more sunscreen on my face I want to get sunburned."
Me; "Why?"
Sara: "Because I like it when people feel sorry for me."
Lucky for her after getting covered in sunscreen she was blessed with a scraped toe for attention.
Posted by Picasa

 







No comments: