Princess of The Seas




It is finally FINISHED! The Halloween costume I started on 2 months ago is finally done. Jason laughed at me for starting so early and now he is no longer laughing. I thought if I made the kid's costumes it would be less expensive- WRONG. I also should have known better than to attempt a mermaid with so little sewing experience. I abandoned making Clayton's for now and just went out and bought him a scooby doo costume, even though I have everything I need to make a cute puppy dog- maybe next year. It is far from perfect, but I don't like to follow the directions. They wanted it to be all one peice and have a zipper in the back- obviously don't spend much time around kids. I changed it to two pieces with velcro and elastic so bathroom breaks would be a snap. Don't look too close, but at a glance it isn't bad, and Sara likes it. I am just glad it is over.

1 comment:

Aleasha said...

Really REALLY cute!!! Good job!!!