Sunny Bunny




So I have been impatiently waiting for the day to arrive that we could have a family pet. I love animals and I love having pets. If I could I would live on a farm with all sorts of critters. Well when we moved to what feels like the middle of nowhere I felt that we could finally think about possibly getting a pet. Well as you know once something gets in my head I seldom think of anything else. That is how we found Sunny. A friend we met just happened to have one last puppy in their recent litter that needed a home. I had black labs growing up and they were always the best friend I had through all the drama and all the moving. Well Sunny just happened to be a black lab mix. I fell in love instantly. She is very sweet. She is 5 months old and very easy to teach to sit and stay and fetch. She does try to eat everything in sight so anytime we can't keep a close eye on her she naps in her crate, which she is used to and loves as her own room. Moving has been a little harder than I had imagined on everyone. I hope that Sunny can bring some cheer to our family and help us transition to our new home. And we hope that Sunny is happier here than anywhere else with any other family, minus her own mother of course.

No comments: