Molly Addison Larman

I wish I had all the time in the world to sit and capture all of my feelings and details of the last 3 weeks, but this is the real world and I happen to have a 3 week old infant whom I took to the pediatrician today because her voice was so horse from all of the crying she has done. So I will try to get the main points in before the screaming resumes. Molly was born on March 28th. Even though I tried everything imaginable to stay healthy and have a small enough baby to actually attempt a vaginal delivery she was delivered via C-section. I could not believe my eyes when I saw them pull her out of me! She was 9 pounds and 4 ounces. I was a little grateful I did go ahead and have a c-section. Everything went very well and she was very healthy. I have been so fortunate to have such great help from friends and family. The person that has supported me the most though is Jason. He is the only reason I am somewhat sane right now. He is already totally wrapped around that tiny little finger of Molly's. There is just something between girls and their dads. Anyways, going on and on off topic. So far we have made it 3 weeks with no problems. Molly still is not up to her birth weight so I am trying everything I can to get her to weigh more. She is getting close but just isn't gaining weight at the rate that most infants do. Nursing is so important to me and I am trying everything I can, but I worry every day that she is not getting enough. Molly is very sweet when you can figure out just the right way to hold her and she loves the vacuum. I try to enjoy each day with her even through all of the crying.

No comments: