Girls Night Out


The Biker Chicks- Ruth, Val, and Kristen!

Amber, Kelly, Val, and ME!!!

Toni, Val, Nikole (AKA awesome at jewelry making), and Amber!

Val, Katherin (Awesome at Photography), and Amanda!







Hot Mammas!!!



How you doin'?

There are very few things that will convince me to get out of the house these days, especially without my kiddos whom I feel like I hardly see. But when a great friend has a girls night out for her birthday, and offers to watch Clayton from 7am until 3pm so I can switch shifts and become available I just can't say no! And I am so glad I didn't. We went to a super yummy restaurant called Johny Tangos and had the yummiest food I have had in a long time. As you can tell it was a super fun group and sexy girls!

2 comments:

Aleasha said...

Looks like soo much fun! You are adorable!!!

Aleasha said...

we are moving back June of next year. I might be back sooner if our house sells fast here, but we will see.