One more mountain climbed!




May 15.2010 Jason received his law degree from Southern Methodist University. Even though the day was extremely hectic and I almost missed the graduation ceremony and the kids were bouncing off the walls the entire time, I hope that Jason felt our love and support! I was proud of him for all of his hard work and dedication and very grateful for the sacrifices he made throughout law school to continue to be a great husband and father. I hope to have some pictures soon but I forgot my camera. Now on to the next mountain which feels even bigger and impossible to climb, the BAR Exam. I know he will survive and I have great confidence in him that he will pass it, but will the kids and I survive? Time can only tell. Oh, and by the way, can someone tell me how to relocate our lives to a more flat area with no more mountains! I don't know how much further I can climb!

No comments: