Giving Thanks

 

So this year I was hesitant, A.K.A. kicking and screaming, to make the 4 hour drive to Dallas for Thanksgiving. The older I get the more I am becoming a bit of a homebody that loves to stay home. It is also becoming less fun to sit in the car for very long when you have to use the restroom every 5 minutes and sitting in the same position makes your hips feel like someone is prying them apart with a crowbar. But Jason convinced me, A.K.A. didn't give me a choice, to go ahead and make the drive so we could be with family. I have to admit it wsa really nice, as it always is, to be around the ones we love the most. I didn't get any pictures like I wanted to, but I did capture Clayton teaching my Grandfather how to play Mario Kart on his DS. Priceless. Thank you family for loving us and always being there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: