Where a kid can be a kid!

 

 

For over a year we were blessed to live in this house while someone else paid the bills. A wonderful couple chose to go on a mission and leave the care of thier son to us and help us with finances for our trouble. It was a great blessing, but it was hard living in a house among someone elses belongings with two kids. Well they returned last April and we were blessed to be able to continue to rent this house from them while they relocated to Utah. Since then I have been working here and there on making this house our home. This weekend with some GREAT help I was able to finally get Sara and Clayton's room finished. I didn't plan on moving Clayton into a toddler bed so soon but once I put it in his room he settled right in and is doing a great job of staying in his bed at naptime and nightime. I don't dare take the crib down quite yet be because I like to be able to threaten that if he gets out of bed he will go back in the crib:) He looks so cute when I go in his room in the morning and he is sitting on the side of his bed just waiting for me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aleasha said...

Those rooms look awesome!!!! Way to go!!!!